Monday, April 26, 2010

Dyslexia

Beberapa hari lepas, aku tengok cerita hindustan. Lama jugak tak tengok cerita hindustan secara bersungguh-sungguh..haha. Ni pun sebab osmet aku tu hantu citer hindustan. Oleh kerana dia tau aku tak berapa berkenan hindustan, setiap kali nak tengok kena mintak izin aku dulu..ngee~

Tapi tak ingat la apa tajuknya. hihi..Kisahnya mengenai seorang budak yang menghidapi penyakit dyslexia. Penyakit ni menyebabkan seseorang kanak-kanak itu mengalami kesukaran menulis dan membaca. Mereka akan menghadapi masalah untuk deal dengan text and numbers. Antara simptomnya (eh, simptom ke nak sebut dia..hehe), mereka akan tulis terbalik..b akan jadi d..begitu gak sebaliknya.

Tapi penyakit ni boleh diubati, cuma memerlukan kesabaran dan kekreatifan si pengajar untuk mengubati si pesakit.

Rupa-rupanya budak-budak yang dyslexia ni kebanyakannya (atau semua kot??) kreatif orangnya.

Kalau nak tau lebih mendalam, klik la link kat bawah ni.

Link ke website Dyslexia Malaysia, klik sini.

Ehee...aku tulis pasal cerita tu kat sini kerana 2 sebab.

1. Terfikir-fikir, macam mana nak kesan penyakit gini dari awal..sebab kita tak nampak. Dah besar baru nampak. Bila masa anak-anak tu dah mula bercakap dan menulis. Bayangkan, kalau kita dapat kesan masa dia dah masuk darjah satu. Kemungkinan besar dia akan tercicir...sebab, untuk mengubati penyakit ni memerlukan masa dan ketekunan serta kesabaran si pengajar dan si pesakit. Kesungguhan masing-masing termasuk ibu bapa dan orang-orang sekeliling kerana bagi yang cetek pengetahuan mengenai pengakit ini, akan menganggap kanak-kanak tersebut nakal, pemalas atau lebih teruk, bodoh-piang! Masa inilah KEPRIHATINAN menjadi isu utama ;)

Moral of the story : Bersyukurlah bagi yang dilahirkan sempurna.

2. Ada satu part dalam cerita ni..dia panggil abang dia DADA. Hahaha...terus aku teringat kat teman se-double decker aku masa kat SERATAS. Dia ni pan-asia..ceewah ;p cina+pakistani. Adik dia panggil dia Didi. So, pada fikiran aku..kakak = didi, abang = dada..hehe. Serta merta aku pi buzz dia kat YM! Hahaha..tapi, dia kata DADA tu panggilan untuk tok dia (eh..tok ke opah?lupa plak..haha ;p). Dan tiba-tiba aku rasa musykil..kalau dia tu cina+pakistani...kalau nak isi borang pape..kaum/bangsa nak tulis apa??? ;p dan dia jawab dengan lajunya...MALAY! hihi..ooo gitu rupanya.....;)

Moral of the story : kawinlah campur bangsa supaya anda cantik dan bijak macam kawanku itu ;)

25 comments:

teman sedouble decker khairul munirah said...

dada = datuk
nani = nenek
didi = kakak
bai/bayya = abang

(^^,)

b u k a n s e s i a p a said...

alamak..panjangnye nme die!! haha..


hihi..oo..kamus dewan bahasa ;)

Anonymous said...

Incredible! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a entirely different subject but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Great choice of colors!

My web-site; rockstar squeezepage

Anonymous said...

You're so awesome! I don't believe I have read through something like
that before. So wonderful to discover somebody with a few unique thoughts on this issue.
Seriously.. thank you for starting this up. This site is one thing that's needed on the internet, someone with a bit of originality!

My page; Air Maxair max netherlands

Anonymous said...

I was able to find good advice from your articles.


Have a look at my weblog :: Nike Air Jordan

Anonymous said...

A fascinating discussion is worth comment. I think that you need to write more on this issue,
it may not be a taboo subject but generally
people don't speak about such topics. To the next! Cheers!!

Also visit my web page: Wholesale Jerseys

Anonymous said...

Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with
Search Engine Optimization? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing
very good gains. If you know of any please share. Many thanks!


Also visit my website :: Cheap NFL Jerseys

Anonymous said...

I was curious if you ever thought of changing the page layout of your blog?
Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
But maybe you could a little more in the
way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot
of text for only having one or two pictures. Maybe you could
space it out better?

Here is my weblog - Air Max 87

Anonymous said...

It's actually very complex in this full of activity life to listen news on TV, thus I simply use web for that reason, and obtain the newest information.

Also visit my blog post - Air Max 90

Anonymous said...

I am actually happy to glance at this weblog
posts which consists of plenty of helpful facts, thanks for providing these kinds of data.


Review my webpage - Gucci Ufficiale

Anonymous said...

Hi i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anyplace, when i read this paragraph i thought i could also make comment due to this sensible article.


Here is my blog ... http://cooperativehabitation.coop/

Anonymous said...

Link exchange is nothing else except it is simply placing
the other person's blog link on your page at appropriate place and other person will also do same in support of you.

My blog; Air Max Pas Cher

Anonymous said...

Its such as you read my mind! You appear to know
so much approximately this, such as you wrote the e-book in it or something.
I believe that you could do with a few percent to pressure the message house a bit,
however other than that, this is wonderful blog. A great read.

I'll definitely be back.

My site: Air Jordan

Anonymous said...

Hi, I do believe this is an excellent site. I stumbledupon it ;)
I will revisit yet again since i have saved as a favorite it.
Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide others.


Look into my homepage; Abercrombie & Fitch

Anonymous said...

I was suggested this web site through my cousin.
I'm now not sure whether this post is written by means of him as nobody else recognise such particular approximately my trouble. You are amazing! Thank you!

Also visit my web-site :: Evgeni Malkin Black Jersey

Anonymous said...

Hi! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok. I'm absolutely enjoying your blog and
look forward to new updates.

Here is my homepage; Air Jordan

Anonymous said...

I visited multiple web pages except the audio feature for audio songs
existing at this web site is really superb.


My web blog - Louis Vuitton Outlet

Anonymous said...

Hi, I do believe this is a great website. I stumbledupon it ;) I may return
once again since i have book-marked it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide others.


Feel free to visit my homepage ... Converse Pas Cher

Anonymous said...

Very good article! We will be linking to this particularly great
content on our site. Keep up the good writing.

Also visit my weblog - wealthwayonline.com

Anonymous said...

Excellent article. I certainly appreciate this site. Stick with it!


Also visit my site; Abercrombie Pas Cher

Anonymous said...

I am truly pleased to glance at this webpage posts which includes plenty of useful information, thanks for providing such data.


Also visit my site; NFL Jerseys Wholesale

Anonymous said...

Good day! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are
you using for this site? I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress because I've had
problems with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

Stop by my web-site ... Cheap NFL Jerseys

Anonymous said...

You need to be a part of a contest for one of the best sites online.

I most certainly will recommend this web site!


My web site - Louis Vuitton Outlet Online

Anonymous said...

Can I simply just say what a relief to uncover a person that truly knows what they're talking about on the net. You certainly know how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More and more people ought to read this and understand this side of your story. I can't believe
you aren't more popular because you most certainly have the gift.

my webpage - Continued

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm undoubtedly enjoying
your blog and look forward to new posts.

My web site; sidney crosby Jersey